Best Burger Marinade
4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 cloves minced garlic
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp black pepper
½ tsp salt
½ tsp liquid smoke
1 lb beef mince
A delicious burger marinade with a smoky, sweet, yet slightly spicy and tangy taste.
- Combine all ingredients except beef mince in a medium bowl. Mix together.
- Add beef mince and use your hands to gently blend marinade into meat.
- Shape in to 4 equal sized (1/4 pound) round patties. Flatten patties so they’re bigger than the buns.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Grill over high heat to quickly sear the burger and seal in juices. Cook 3-4 minutes per side.
Recipe Author: In Fine Taste
Keywords: beef mince black pepper brown sugar garlic liquid smoke onion powder red wine vinegar salt vegetable oil Worcestershire sauce
Jamaican Jerk Pork
pork fillet spring onions onion white vinegar soy sauce vegetable oil salt thyme brown sugar ginger allspice nutmeg black pepper cinnamon garlic chili peppers
The Best Chicken Marinade... Probably!
olive oil balsamic vinegar soy sauce Worcestershire sauce lemon juice Dijon mustard rosemary salt black pepper garlic powder brown sugar chicken breasts
Grilled Honey Balsamic Chicken
olive oil salt black pepper paprika onion powder chicken breasts honey tomato ketchup balsamic vinegar garlic
Ten Clove Garlic Marinade
vegetable oil Worcestershire sauce soy sauce brown sauce water salt onion garlic
Steakhouse Marinade for Beef
Worcestershire sauce soy sauce garlic Dijon mustard lemon juice salt black pepper beef steak