Grilled Honey Balsamic Chicken
1 tsp olive oil
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
¼ tsp paprika
¾ tsp onion powder
2 lb boneless/skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 clove minced garlic
- Place olive oil, salt, black pepper, paprika, and onion powder in a zip lock bag.
- Add chicken and toss to coat, covering chicken with spices and oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, ketchup, garlic, and honey.
- Pour half of the sauce in the bag with the chicken and store the other half in a sealed container in the fridge for later.
- Shake the bag with chicken so that the meat is covered in the marinade.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Heat reserved marinade in the microwave for 30-45 seconds and drizzle over cooked chicken.
Recipe Author: Chrisy
Keywords: balsamic vinegar black pepper chicken breasts garlic honey olive oil onion powder paprika salt tomato ketchup
Greek Marinated Chicken
yogurt olive oil garlic oregano salt black pepper lemon lemon parsley chicken breasts
balsamic vinegar tomato ketchup soy sauce honey garlic cayenne pepper paprika chicken
Simple Balsamic and Rosemary Marinade
balsamic vinegar olive oil honey garlic rosemary black pepper
Turkish style Chicken in Yogurt
red onion paprika yogurt olive oil red wine vinegar tomato paste salt black pepper garlic lemon chicken
Tomato and Basil Marinade
basil tomatoes olive oil balsamic vinegar spring onions garlic salt black peppercorns