Chinese Style BBQ Ribs
3 tbsp hoisin sauce
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tbsp Sake
1 tsp rice vinegar
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp grated ginger
½ tsp grated garlic
¼ tsp five spice powder
If you don't have Sake you can substitute this for sweet sherry or grape juice and lemon zest.
- Mix together the ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Place the ribs in the dish and cover them with the marinade.
- Put in the fridge to marinate for at least two hours, but ideally over night.
- Cook in the centre of an oven 170 degrees centigrade (gas mark 4).
- Brush the ribs with the marinade around every 10 minutes.
Recipe Author: Unknown
Keywords: five spice powder garlic ginger hoisin sauce honey lemon juice rice vinegar Sake tomato ketchup
Barbecued Sticky Chinese Pork Chops
pork chops five spice powder cinnamon hoisin sauce soy sauce brown sugar honey dry sherry ginger garlic
BBQ Pork Ribs
olive oil yogurt lemon juice tomato ketchup soy sauce garlic paprika ginger
Quick Chinese style BBQ marinade
lemon juice light soy sauce dark soy sauce ginger paprika five spice powder garlic powder salt black pepper
Grilled Honey Balsamic Chicken
olive oil salt black pepper paprika onion powder chicken breasts honey tomato ketchup balsamic vinegar garlic
red wine sesame oil five spice powder chilli powder sugar ginger garlic lamb